Pablo's 20 Years with Tango Celebration!! 1993- 2013 Saturday, February 23rd 2013


Thank you all so much for coming to celebrate with us my 20 year with the Tango!
We had a full house, with many visitors from everywhere, specially a big group from MIAMI!!
Everyone was delighted to dance to the wonderful live music of David Alsina Quartet”.
The Floor like always was filled by the wonderful energy people bring!! I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the people whoe helped organize this wonderful party! A commemorative plaque was presented to me and a beautiful letter from the Argentinean Embassy in Washington DC. I want to give special thanks to my wife Alicia for her toching words, and making the slide of pictures of my career. It was very nice to share this with everyone! We toasted with Champagne and a beautiful cake!
Thank you all so much for coming to celebrate with us this important milestone of my career!
Pablo

To See more pictures and the Slide Show of pictures by my wife Alicia go to http://www.pablorepuntango.com/gallery/

Comments